Award-winning vegan matte clay hair wax – 100g
Create textured looks, add lightweight volume and thickness to hair. Lightweight hold, soft matte finish
8 all natural ingredients in total, made in the UK.
Press and awards
- Gareth Bale's go-to hair styling product, among other pro users
- Titled one of GQ’s Best Hair Products for Men 2023
- Winner Beauty Shortlist Awards 2021 and Vegan Beauty Awards 2022: Grooming Categories among other awards
- Official hairstyling supplier to London Fashion Week 2020
- Trusted by celebrity hairstylists (including Film and TV hairstylist Catherine Argue and Dancing On Ice’s Mike Dash)
Why it's special
- Groundbreaking formulation creates amazing lightweight volume, lift and sea-salt texture that's soft to the touch.
- Kaolin clay soaks up excess oil and cleanses pores.
- Innovative all-natural formula nourishes, conditions and protects your hair as you use it.
- All-day reworkable - Feels and looks natural but flexible enough to rework throughout the day.
- Left naturally fragranced so it’s kinder to sensitive skin.
- Works great to style and care for beards as an alternative to beard oil.
- Washes out easy and clean.
How to use it
- Scoop out a coin sized amount
- Rub between palms to warm the paste
- Work in to dry or damp hair, applying evenly
- Style to your desired look, using more product if needed
- Washes out easily with shampoo – We recommend using a low detergent shampoo 2-3 times a week.
Create added volume and lift
Use as a pre-styler
Nourishingly natural ingredients
Effective professional performance
Plastic free & Made in the UK
Great for kids
What people say
"I have been a Natural Barber customer for the past couple of years, and wholeheartedly recommend it. The Hades matte paste is excellent, with the added bonus of being made from natural ingredients. In addition, the customer service is and has always been exemplary." – James on Trustpilot
"The product itself is great, neutral smelling with a strong hold and doesn’t feel greasy or oily. Overall very impressed and will definitely be purchasing more in the future!" – Will on Trustpilot
"Had been looking for a good natural hair wax to replace V05 for a while and decided to give the Hades pommade a go. Definitely not disappointed! The pots are huge and totally worth the money. The wax has a nice, buttery consistency that makes it really easy to work into your hair and wash off your hands after, and it keeps a firm hold of your hair throughout the day. Also smells like vanilla fudge which is an added bonus! Will definitely be using this from now on." – Pearce on Trustpilot