A refreshing and reparative natural deodorant blend that works with the body, not against it. Inspired by the need for a dependable alternative to chemical-based deodorants, our balm is made with only natural botanicals, butters and minerals for 12+ hours of freshness.
We believe we should treat our underarms the same way we look after our facial skin. Would you deliberately clog the pores on your face with toxic ingredients? Traditional anti-perspirants aim to block the body’s natural ability to sweat, leading to a build-up of toxins that can be harmful to the body.
We’ve crafted an alternative deodorant balm that lets the skin return to its natural rhythm. By combining the antibacterial properties of coconut oil and purifying arrowroot with the fresh, clean scent of lavender and rosemary essential oils grown and distilled at English farms less than an hour away from the Earth To You studio, we’ve swapped harmful compounds (such as aluminium) for ingredients that neutralise odour but allow the body to sweat naturally.
How To Use: As we don’t use any preservatives, it's important to avoid getting any water or contaminates into the balm. We recommend using the bamboo spatula to spoon out a pea-sized amount of the balm before warming between your fingers to gently apply to the underarms.
Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Organic Maranta Arundinacea Root (Arrowroot Flour), Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Bicarbonate (Aluminium Free Baking Soda), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, *Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Plant) Wax.
- Free from aluminium, parabens, sulphates or preservatives.
- Made with only natural and pure ingredients.
- Dependable and reliable formula to keep you feeling fresh all day.
- Antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Lightly scented with unisex organic lavender and rosemary essential oils.
- Vegan and never tested on animals
- Store at room temperature. (Coconut Oil may melt in warm conditions – just pop the balm in the fridge for 10-20 minutes to restore its original consistency)
- Comes with a bamboo spatula for hygienic application.