Our Argan Oil is produced by an inspirational cooperative of women near Agadir in Morocco. it is cold-pressed from organically grown Argan seeds, unroasted, non-deodorised to save the wonderful nutritious structure of the plant. Created to be free of gmo, pesticides, fertilisers, dyes and industrial solvents such as Hexane. Vegan and never tested on animals.
The process of developing Argan oil starts with wonderful and industrious women and is the perfect way for the community to build wealth and a sustainable income - we are so proud to be a small part of this. They collect the precious fruit from Argan trees, before expertly removing the outer flesh and cracking open the inner shell. The oil is then released from these kernels through a cold-pressing process. The rich, golden Argan Oil is then filtered for maximum purity before it is finally sent to us for bottling in our London studio.
Argan Oil has been used for centuries by the Berber people to repair and replenish. It is known for being rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A and E and for being the perfect natural antioxidant. It will work hard to protect your skin, hair and nails - all while being 100% vegan.
- Suitable for all skin types, hair and nails
- Non-greasy and easily absorbed
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamin E, A, & skin-nourishing fatty acids
- Cold-pressed, virgin, non-deodorised
- 100% vegan and never tested on animals
- Hand-poured in small batches in London
- Free from GMO, pesticides, chemical fertilisers, dyes, industrial solvents such as Hexane.
- Free from fragrances and synthetic ingredients
- One year shelf-life
- External use only
- 100ml reusable glass bottles with pump closures